This design from B.YELLOWTAIL is inspired by the Apsáalooke (Crow) name given to Designer Bethany Yellowtail as a young girl: Ammaakeealaachelibaachiilakaacheesh, which translates to “Overcomes through Faith.” This name was given to her by respected Crow elder David Yarlott Sr. It was her family’s wishes that she always be guided, protected, and that prayer be an integral part of her life.
The “Faith” design is an acknowledgment to her name, her family, the people and prayers that have guided her. The hues of pink, blue, and green are specific to the Apsáalooke homelands that Bethany was raised on.
- One size fits most; best between a Women’s Size 6–11.5 or Men’s Size 5.5–10
- Blend of combed cotton, nylon, spandex, and elastic
- Designed by David Robert Boxley (Tsimshian)
- Features arch support band
Thank you for supporting Inspired Natives™, not "Native-inspired."
- Machine wash warm; do not iron; lay flat to dry