Adapted from Tsimshian artist David Robert Boxley's beautiful Confluence Wool Blanket design, these vibrant crew socks are the perfect way to rock bold Tsimshian art on the go!
The Tsimshian people have understood since time immemorial that humans are not separate from the natural world, but merely a part of it. This includes an understanding that there is a human spirit inside all living things. This beautiful design by David Robert Boxley (Tsimshian) represents the powerful and inextricable connection between humans and the world around us, and is a reminder of our responsibilities to care for it all.
- One size fits most; best between a Women’s Size 6–11.5 or Men’s Size 5.5–10
- Blend of combed cotton, nylon, spandex, and elastic
- Designed by David Robert Boxley (Tsimshian)
- Features arch support band
Thank you for supporting Inspired Natives™, not "Native-inspired."
- Machine wash warm; do not iron; lay flat to dry